Mullery O’Gara are delighted to present this beautiful home to the market in walk in condition. A unique feature is the setting, with green space views both to the front and rear and not overlooked from either the back or front of the house. Making this home open and bright and private.
It boasts a much-loved southwest facing rear garden of approximately 35ft in length with private pedestrian access. The home is over two floors and extends to approximately 110.2 sq.m (1186.18 sqft).
With the benefit of off-street parking for up to 3 cars on the low maintenance cobble lock driveway to the front complete with gates and video doorbell. It is a modern home with a stylish interior and superbly located on a cul dec sac with a superb range of amenities within walking distance.
This lovely home is littered with special features throughout and ticks all the boxes.
The owners have spared no expense in upgrading and refurbishing this lovely home, a “new house in an old shell” it has been upgraded with great taste and quality throughout. With an impressive C1 BER rating this house is warm in winter and sunny in summer.
The accommodation is flooded with natural light from all sides of the house and well-proportioned throughout.
Accommodation comprises porch, hallway, downstairs guest w.c, large living room with full floor to ceiling window, open plan kitchen/dining/family room that benefits from doors that open fully into the sitting room creating an extra-large area for entertaining. The kitchen is fitted out with top of the range appliances and enjoying the benefit of French doors that open directly to the patio and southwest low maintenance landscaped garden with side pedestrian access, laundry space, upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms all with build in floor to ceiling wardrobes and a luxury “spa” style bathroom with a large deep bath and separate extra-large shower complete with rainfall shower head.
Unique opportunity to acquire a property of this standard in the area on a lovely road with a sunny and green dual aspect.
Luxury, turnkey connected home that has the benefit of so many features including:
· Nest hello
· Climate home heating hub
· Phone watch monitored alarm
· Light infused accommodation extending to approximately 110.2 sq.m (1186.18 sqft)
· One of the larger house types in the area
· 3 spacious bedrooms
· 1 large family bathroom with bath and shower
· Downstairs wc
· 35ft Southwest facing low maintenance sun trap back landscaped back garden with pedestrian side access
· Overlooking green area to the front and to the side of the house
· Large coble locked low maintenance parking for 3 cars.
· Quite cul de sac location
· Open solid fuel fireplace that is also plumbed for gas fire installation
· House has been wired for music throughout integrated speakers
· Main bedroom has been plumbed for inclusion of ensuite
· Gas fired central heating
· Double glazed
· Large semi floored attic with excellent further conversion potentia
· External porch: Double glazed and tiled floor
· Entrance Hall: Walnut wooden floor
· Guest W.C. with tiled floor, part tiled walls, WC, WHB and external window
· Sitting Room: Floor to ceiling window to the front, walnut wooden floor, solid fuel fireplace – with the benefit of gas plumbing should future owners decide to install gas fire
· Kitchen/Dining/family: Open from the sitting room through bi folding door creating a wide-open entertaining area
· Kitchen: Tiled floor with an excellent range of kitchen cupboards, stainless steel sink, single oven, glass gas hob, extractor hood, high quality quartz finish, integrated dishwasher, integrated freezer, and separate fridge
· Laundry space – with washing machine and wired for Dyson
· French double doors out to the private and not overlooked south facing rear garden
· Upstairs: Stairs, landing and all bedrooms are carpeted
· Front Bedroom 1: wake up to light flooded room that overlooks the green space to the front of the house, with built in double wardrobe that extends floor to ceiling storage
· Back Bedroom 2: Due to the orientation of this house you get the benefit of opening your curtains and looking out on the green areas at the side of the house. With built in double wardrobes that extend floor to ceiling. The back bedroom storage has also been plumbed for the addition of an ensuite if required in the future
· Bedroom 3: Overlooking the green at the front of the house this room also has the benefit of extra storage due to installation of floor to ceiling wardrobes along one side of the room making it either perfect for bedroom or home office
· Bathroom: tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling across 3 walls, large, heated towel rail, separate extra-long deep hotel style with Hansa chrome ware throughout including bath and handheld hose. Shower: Extra-large shower with dual shower heads including pumped rainmaker showerhead
· Hot Press storage: Large hot press that is shelved to ceiling for extra storage
· Large semi floored attic with excellent potential for further conversion
The convenience of this mature location is second to none with local schools, shops, parks, and cafes all within walking distance. There is an excellent choice of junior and senior schools such as Our Lady's School, Templeogue College, Bishop Shanahan’s, Terenure College and St Pius X junior schools. Recreational and shopping facilities are excellent with Tymon Park, Bushy Park, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and all the amenities of Terenure and Templeogue villages within minutes. A selection of bus services (bus stop adjacent to the house) provides easy access to the city centre and the property also enjoys the bonus of easy access to the M50 motorway network.